JUST UPDATED – better burner at the same price!
Anvil propane burner with rust-free cast burner and high-temp coating. Features an integrated heat shield for your kettle’s valve and thermometer. At 45,000BTU it can boil 5 gallons in 20 minutes. Height is adjustable from 7 inches to 16 inches and 24 inches.
A NEW brewing equipment line focused on affordability, reliability, durability and quality. Built and backed by Blichmann Engineering and approved by John Palmer.
– Patent Pending modular legs allow 7in, 16in, and 24in operational heights. Mount to a bench, drain directly into a carboy, or make a 2 tier brew system! 24in extensions sold separately.
– Self-leveling feet provide rock-solid stability.
– 72,000 BTU/Hr output for fast heating.
– Large burner surface area distributes heat evenly for efficiency and eliminates hot spots.
– Patent pending integral heat shield protects your valve and thermometer from heat damage.
– Super deep burner ring is ideal for brewing in windy conditions.
– Ultra-high temperature coating won’t burn and melt like paint.
– Supports kettles up to 20 gal.
– Regulator included.