Dual Element Controller
This high-quality temperature control module powers two heating elements simultaneously to handle the power needs of large kettles. Each of the dual outputs can handle 30A at 240V for a combined capacity of 14,400 Watts! It also bears the Blichmann Engineering” hallmark of simplicity. This controller works in concert with our suite of equipment options to complete your Blichmann Engineering” system or to act as a freestanding control powerhouse.
– Specifically designed to work seamlessly with our 55 Gallon BoilerMaker” Kettles with two BoilCoils” installed.
– Class A precision RTD temperature sensor. The sensor can be installed in BrewMometer” hole in your kettle for an HLT or into any 1/2″ NPT fitting with the included adapter bushing.
– Digital Power control to meter the intensity of the heating element from 0-100% power. The power control allows you to dial in the exact boil-off rate for precision control of your boil volumes.
– Optional Low level kettle switch deactivates heating element to avoid dry firing and potential scorching with element exposed to air. Simply connect the low level switch installed in kettle to the TOWER of POWER control module and you are protected from dry firing and potential scorching with element exposed to air. Switch available factory punched for easy installation or as an after purchase add on.
– Data port for optional remote monitoring and mash-profile programming (unlimited profiles) on your PC (Optional communication cable required.
– One decal for MASH and one for HLT for appropriate labeling.
– Compact enclosure of 8.25″W, 7″H, 9″D that is easily integrated into your brew system, #10-24 threaded mounting holes located underneath.
– Brushed stainless cover and gloss black powder-coated case that will look beautiful for years.
– Two 12′ UL approved 10GA power cables with NEMA L6-30P receptacles.
This item is available with a special order. It may take an additional 1-2 weeks to ship depending on availability from the manufacturer.