The HopRocketâ¢ is an incredibly innovative, feature-packed hop infusing tool! Not only can it be used as a hopback, it doubles as an in-line hop infuser (Randalizer) for your beer dispensing system and TRIPLES as an in-line filter!
Unlike competitive units made from simple kitchen-ware fitted with a basic false bottom, the HopRocket has been designed from the ground up as a purpose-built, heavy duty, hopback and hop infuser. This clean sheet approach means truly superior performance and features:
* Pressure tight – up to 40 PSI operation!
* Holds up to 4oz of whole hops – 2X the competition!
* 100% stainless construction & silicone seals
* No need to monitor wort level – will never overflow and spill like competitive units!
* Fully enclosed system from brew pot to fermentor means no volitile hop aromas are lost!
* Inlet at the bottom allows air to automatically purge to reduce hot-side aeration
* Fine filter with wiper seal sends very clear wort to your fermentor.
* Coarse filter and cone bottom inlet prevents wort channeling and backup for even hop utilization
* Works on gravity systems and with pumps (about 4 ft (1 m) of static head is recommended for best gravity performance)
* Doubles as an awesome hop infuser (Randalizer) for your dispensing system
* 1/2″ NPT connections are easy to adapt to – a perfect match for our popular QuickConnector fittings (1/2″, 3/8″ barb and 1/4″ flare)
* The HopRocketâ¢ can be utilized as a general strainer/filter but it is NOT intended to filter all the sediment and particles of your brew pot while using as a hopback. The large quantities of pellet hops, trub, and other debris will plug and compact the hop bed stopping flow. The installation of a prefilter in your pot is recommended to prevent excessive quantities of material from entering the hopback. As such, recirculation whirlpool immersion chilling systems should not be utilized with the HopRocketâ¢.