- Operating Plan: Health & Safety
Operating Plan: Health & Safety
- We will be open Monday through Saturday from 10am-6pm and Sunday from 11am-5pm, for in-store shopping and curbside pickup.
- Employees are trained to provide great customer service while observing social distancing and other safety protocols.
- We are dedicating extra time and effort to cleaning throughout the day and after hours.
- We have hand sanitizer available at each entrance, which we encourage you to use when entering & exiting the store.
- Sanitizing wipes are available in a handy dispenser for use on shopping carts, baskets, and any other surface you’d like to safely handle, carry, lean on, or examine with your digits.
- We are fortunate to have a spacious showroom with high ceilings and good air circulation. Even so, we may experience a high volume of shoppers from time to time. If necessary, we will limit the number of customers in the store.
- Signs and floor markers are in place to prevent congestion at the checkout counter.
- We have grain order forms that you can fill out and submit, so you can shop while we work and minimize your time in the store.
- We have No Viruses Allowed signs posted throughout the store. If we do see any viruses, we will promptly escort them from the premises.
Shipping & Curbside Pickup
- For your safety and convenience, we encourage the continued use of our curbside pickup and shipping services whenever feasible.
- Our staff is dedicating time outside of our normal hours each day to ensure that we can provide the best service and fastest possible fulfillment of pre-orders. As we write this, we are fulfilling most orders within 24 hours.