- Operating Plan: Health & Safety
Operating Plan: Health & Safety
- We will be open Monday through Saturday from 10am-6pm and Sunday from 11am-5pm, for in-store shopping and curbside pickup.
- Masks are required to be worn (covering nose and mouth) in the showroom at all times, for employees and customers of all ages, for your safety and ours. If you do not have a mask on hand, we will provide you with one. In store mask requirements for customers will be lifted after June 7th.
- Employees are trained to provide great customer service while observing social distancing and other safety protocols.
- We are dedicating extra time and effort to cleaning throughout the day and after hours.
- We have hand sanitizer available at each entrance, which we encourage you to use when entering & exiting the store.
- Sanitizing wipes are available in a handy dispenser for use on shopping carts, baskets, and any other surface you’d like to safely handle, carry, lean on, or examine with your digits.
- We are fortunate to have a spacious showroom with high ceilings and good air circulation. Even so, we may experience a high volume of shoppers from time to time. If necessary, we will limit the number of customers in the store.
- Signs and floor markers are in place to prevent congestion at the checkout counter.
- We have grain order forms that you can fill out and submit, so you can shop while we work and minimize your time in the store.
- We have No Viruses Allowed signs posted throughout the store. If we do see any viruses, we will promptly escort them from the premises.
Shipping & Curbside Pickup
- For your safety and convenience, we encourage the continued use of our curbside pickup and shipping services whenever feasible.
- Our staff is dedicating time outside of our normal hours each day to ensure that we can provide the best service and fastest possible fulfillment of pre-orders. As we write this, we are fulfilling most orders within 24 hours.