Operating Plan: Health & Safety
We are ready to be done with COVID-19! Unfortunately, it may not be done with us quite yet. Not to worry…we have a plan in place to keep you safe while you’re in our store. (Everywhere else, you’re on your own.) As of now, our county (Montgomery) is projected to enter the Green Phase of the Pennsylvania Reopening Plan on Friday, June 26, and we plan to reopen by that date. Read on to find out more about our special policies and operating procedures, which will be in effect, as modified from time to time, upon reopening and throughout the duration of the crisis.
- We will be open 7 days a week, 11am-5pm, for in-store shopping. Curbside pickup will be offered 10am-7pm daily.
- Masks are required to be worn (covering nose and mouth) in the showroom at all times, for employees and customers of all ages, for your safety and ours. If you do not have a mask on hand, we will provide you with one.
- Employees are temperature-screened at the beginning of each shift. They are trained to provide great customer service while observing social distancing and other safety protocols.
- We are dedicating extra time and effort to cleaning throughout the day and after hours.
- We have hand sanitizer available at each entrance, which we encourage you to use when entering & exiting the store.
- Sanitizing wipes are available in a handy dispenser for use on shopping carts, baskets, and any other surface you’d like to safely handle, carry, lean on, or examine with your digits.
- We are fortunate to have a spacious showroom with high ceilings and good air circulation. Even so, we may experience a high volume of shoppers from time to time. If necessary, we will limit the number of customers in the store.
- Signs and floor markers are in place to prevent congestion at the checkout counter.
- We have grain order forms that you can fill out and submit, so you can shop while we work and minimize your time in the store.
- We have No Viruses Allowed signs posted throughout the store. If we do see any viruses, we will promptly escort them from the premises.
Shipping & Curbside Pickup
- For your safety and convenience, we encourage the continued use of our curbside pickup and shipping services whenever feasible.
- Our staff is dedicating time outside of our normal hours each day to ensure that we can provide the best service and fastest possible fulfillment of pre-orders. As we write this, we are fulfilling most orders within 24 hours.