Commercial Keg Couplers & Parts

A keg coupler can sometimes be the most confusing part of tapping a keg. We have American sanke couplers (D style), European couplers (S style), German Slider (A system), English beer coupler (G system), Guinness coupler (U system) to name the most popular. We also have twist style sanke couplers as well has parts like tail pieces, gaskets, washers, hex nuts, and check balls and retainers.

Showing Items 1–12 of 35