HOLIDAY HOT LIST – Sales Added Throughout the Season!
12 DAYS OF KEYSTONE
A new, one-day only deal revealed daily
Barley Crusher Grain Mills…20% Off! 11/17 to 12/18 (or while supplies last)
- 7 lb. Hopper
- 15 lb. Hopper
Select Dessert Wine Kits from RJS…20% Off! 12/1 to 12/18 (or while supplies last)
- Creme Brulee
- Toasted Caramel
- Black Forest
Genesis Fermenters…10% Off! 11/17 to 12/18 (or while supplies last)
- Genesis Bundle
Select Liquor Bottles 25% Off… great for homemade gifts like Limoncello, Infused Oils & Vinegars from 11/17 to 12/18
- Idaho 750mL
- Liberty 750mL
- Kendo Screw Cap 750mL
- 12/cs with Tops
- Blue Opera 500mL
- Antique Greene Futura 200mL 12/cs
Gift Certificates Bonus Keystone Kash 11/17 to 12/8
- Earn $5 in Keystone Kash for every $35 in gift certificates purchased
- Keystone Kash is redeemable January 5th to March 31st
- Keystone Kash does not have to be redeemed at same time as gift certificate nor by the gift certificate recipient (hint hint).
- If you purchase a gift certificate in-store or order online requesting a physical gift certificate to be shipped, your Keystone Kash will be redeemable in-store only.
- If you select at-home printing for a gift certificate while purchasing online, your Keystone Kash will also be at-home printable and redeemable online or in-store.
Grainfather Products are 20% Off – November 23rd to 26th!
PLUS FREE SHIPPING ON YOUR ORDER FROM 11/23 UNTIL 12/18 WITH ANY GRAINFATHER ITEM PURCHASE BELOW!
The sale has ended but you can still take advantage of free shipping!
- Grainfather System with Connect Control Bluetooth Controls
- Stand-Alone Connect Control
- Sparge Water Heater
- Grainfather Conical Fermenter
- Basic-Cooling Package
All offers are available only while supplies last and subject to availability. You will be notified within 3 days if any of the items you’ve ordered online are out of stock.
No coupon necessary.
Free shipping offers exclude bottles and barrels.
Emails, Homebrew News, Keystone News, News, Past Events, Upcoming Beer Events, Upcoming Wine Events, Wine Making News