Bethlehem Grand Opening
Join us all day Saturday, July 27 (10am to 8pm) to celebrate the Grand Opening of our new, larger location on the south side of Bethlehem (view a map of the new location and free event parking here). Besides being a great opportunity to check out our new digs, here is why you don’t want to miss this event!
- Free food from:
- Special 1-day-only deals
- Ribbon Cutting Ceremony (1pm)
- DJ + beer & wine karaoke with KJ Entertainment (all day)
- Games of Skill
- Cheese making demonstrations + samples (1:30pm & 5pm)
- See the We Can mobile canning operation in action*
- Guest appearance by Simon, the 3-legged reigning champion of the Sly Fox goat races (10:00am to 1:30pm)
- Beer & wine trivia (2:00pm)
- Weyerbacher’s Heresy infused chocolate chunk ice cream from Bank Street Creamery (3:00pm)
- Wine samples
- Locally brewed beer and mead:
* Sign up in advance to have your own beer, cider, wine or mead canned! $40 per 5-gallon batch.